Re: UTC Type Vs lasted how long?

Bruce Smith

On Thu, November 3, 2005 9:39 am, Jack Burgess wrote:

Hmmm. Could modeling one of the standard gauge cars be as simple as
swapping trucks under the Precision narrow gauge kit? Strolling in
to my local hobby shop and ordering one of these would be a good way
to freak them out.

Jerry Dziedzic
Yes....I have one of these finished and am working on 6 more. Richard did
an article on them several years ago.
Precision offers both HO and HON3 kits. The HO kits still needs some
work. There are two kits, one with plastic details and one with brass
detials. I suggest the slightly more expensive brass details version.
Richard's article on this was in Railroad Model Craftsman, December 1995
page 66.

Regards
Bruce

Bruce Smith