From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Clark Propst
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 9:50 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] N'ville atfermath

I was just scanning through the latest message list at YAhoo groups. I
see lots of messages about Martin's stuff, but little about the rest of
the meet.

I'm curious as to what people thought of the 'vendors day' this year. I
picked up Gene's new reefer book (which is well worth the discounted
price) I also got some of Ted's stuff. Has anyone tried his decals yet?
I didn't get a chance to ask if you could order the new resin kits
there.

Thanks for your thoughts,
Clark Propst

--