From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steve Sandifer

Sent: Sunday, 6 November 2005 11:56 AM

To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com

Subject: [STMFC] Intermountain stock car trucks

I have had a lot of problems keeping my ATSF Intermountain stock cars on the
track. I have loosened the truck screws but that has not corrected the
problem. Anyone else have that problem. What trucks are a good replacement?
______________ J. Stephen (Steve) Sandifer
mailto:steve.sandifer@swcentral.org

Office: Southwest Central Church of Christ, 4011 W. Bellfort, Houston, TX
77025, 713-667-9417

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

_____

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 16381 Spam messages and set aside
614 Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE! www.ellaforspam.com