From: "Bruce Smith" <smithbf@auburn.edu>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: P2K 50' SSW 20000 - 20094 series paint match

On Sun, November 6, 2005 1:10 pm, armand premo wrote:
Jerry,Not to belabor the point,but if the paint is available
commercially,what is to prevent the hobbiest from going to his local
paint store and buying some?Armand Premo

What store? This ain't Sherwin Williams! By commercial Jerry meant that
the paint is ONLY available to other businesses, not private
individuals... unless you buy your model paint in 50 gallon drums?

Regards
Bruce

Bruce Smith
Auburn AL