Re: P2K 50' SSW 20000 - 20094 series paint match

Bruce Smith

On Mon, November 7, 2005 6:16 am, armand premo wrote:
I have been able to go to hardware stores with a paint sample and have
it mixed and matched.in small quantities.................Not 50
gallons,but
enough to meet my needs.Why pay $3 plus for 2 ounces?I think we have
become accustomed to use only "hobby"paint.Armand Premo
Armand,

Of course you can, but I remind you that THAT was not what you were
advocating. You were suggesting the the paint used on mass produced
models could be bought at a "paint store"... and the bottom line is that
it cannot. Feel free to mix and match! Sounds like a good solution to
me.

Regards
Bruce

Bruce Smith