Re: Rivet size

Bruce Smith

On Nov 7, 2005, at 1:41 PM, PBowers wrote:
Further to this, has any one used Tichy rivet heads? I would expect these
are "rivets on a pin" that you drill a hole for. Any info on these would
be appreciated!!

Peter Bowers
Peter,

I have used the tichy rivets and I think they work well, Yes, they are basically rivets on a pin. One challenge is to get the hole big enough for the pin yet smaller than the head, and another challenge is to drill the holes in a straight and even spaced line. You can also use the rivets without the stalk.

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith
Auburn, AL