Re: new business model for Bob

Tim O'Connor

Dennis, if Bob's entire McCoid and other collections were available with
a simple mouse click, I'd go broke in no time at all... It's better that I only
see him 3 or 4 times a year and am limited to how much I can carry away
with me! (And also since I can never remember what I've already bought,
I tend to err on the side of fewer photos.)

Same principle applies to Sunshine models!

Tim O.

Thumbnails... Think thumbnail images. Just high enough resolution so one
could see if the subject is really what one wants images of, but not so
high that the print can be reproduced, or used for research. That would let
people see all of what is available on a given subject and order it at
once, yet still protect Bob's sales.
Dennis Storzek