Re: new business model for Bob

Tim O'Connor

Ed, I would not presume to tell Bob how to run his business, but
I think his inventory problem is a lot more complex than you have
imagined -- I'm sure he has well over 100,000 images and often
sells over a thousand prints at a single show or meet. He could
create a web site etc etc but it would be a big investment and might
end up driving the prices up even higher. If you've been to Springfield,
Bob has about 20 tables and a dozen or more people working there,
and literally hundreds of binders of photos. It's a mob scene! If he
implemented careful inventory tracking it would bog down the works.

Tim O'Connor

You guys who spend time with Bob (Bob's photos), why don't you get
him to start cataloging the prints as he has them made up and
selling them over the internet?