From: "Garth Groff" <ggg9y@virginia.edu>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 4:48 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: PS -1 BOX Cars

Sam,

I keep hoping you will give us the 50' single 8' door cars. Lots of
roads had these (including the WP and TS), and nobody has ever offered
them in HO. IIRC, this car was originally listed in your future
projects, but seems to have disappeared.

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff

mail@kadee.com wrote:

Thanks, Tim O'Connor,

... Unfortunately, due to a continuing changing web site we no longer
have as
much information about the PS-1 box cars posted as we use to.

Sam Clarke
Kadee Quality Products

Yahoo! Groups Links