Re: Placing rivets

Tim O'Connor

I see... so what is the template made of? It must be very flexible,
but also totally resistant to adhesives, and very very thin (.010?)
Is that true?

If so, I could tape down the template, and glue .010 styrene bits
in the holes. Then run an Xacto across the template, shaving the
"rivets" down to the thickness of the template. Then remove the
template and wash with Tenax per Andy Carlson's description,
to "melt" the tiny styrene cylinders into the shape of rivets.

Is that how you use it?

Tim O.

Tim,
The goal here is to space the rivet_s_ evenly. A common problem with
airplanes and railroad equipment. Was that your question?