From: bierglaeser
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 3:12 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Dalman trucks (was Eastern Car Works Trucks)

Are you taking orders for the trucks now?
Will you sell direct or only through distributors/retailers?
Would you like payment in advance to help with the new CNC machine?

Gene Green
Out in the West Texas Town of El Paso

--- In STMFC@..., "Brian Leppert" <b.leppert@a...> wrote:

> Gentlemen,
>
> New HO Dalman two-level trucks will be available in two styles--
with Barber Lateral Motion device detail and without. These trucks
will be Celcon (similar to
> Delrin) one piece moldings with snap-in brake shoe detail and
metal .110" wheelsets. Bolster height will match NMRA's RP 23
(5/16").

> Unfortunately, my CNC milling machine became unreliable just before
Naperville, before tooling was finished. A new machine will be
ordered soon, but I'm expecting almost three months until delivery.
Tooling for the truck will resume then.

> Brian Leppert
> Tahoe Model Works
> Carson City, NV

> Worldwide travel insurance Travel trailer insurance
International travel insurance
> Travel insurance usa Travel medical insurance Csa travel
insurance