Re: Digest Number 2775

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

Gentlemen,
New HO Dalman two-level trucks will be available in two styles--
with Barber Lateral Motion device detail and without. These trucks
will be Celcon (similar to
Delrin) one piece moldings with snap-in brake shoe detail and
metal .110" wheelsets. Bolster height will match NMRA's RP 23
(5/16").

Unfortunately, my CNC milling machine became unreliable just before
Naperville, before tooling was finished. A new machine will be
ordered soon, but I'm expecting almost three months until delivery.
Tooling for the truck will resume then.<

I really wish these trucks were available _without_ wheelsets. As I
will use either IM or Reboxx .088 the wheelsets come at added throwaway cost
to me. I would suggest that trucks _without_ wheelsets be sold in [say] 100
set (or more) packaging however. This make it easier (and less costly) for
you and we who want them that way can arrange to divide them ourselves.

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623