Calling a spade a club

Clark Propst <cepropst@...>

I had a email discussion with John Nehrich about some of the different names mainly attached to CGW cars and parts. His reasoning was you needed to call it something a persons mind's eye could visualize.

Example: The CGW ARA proposed design box cars had Pullman proprietary doors????? Verses: The CGW X 29s had reverse Creco doors...You can see it!!!

So, the CGW cars with Pullman proprietary ends, either 4/4 or 4/5 are called PS-0s whether they are welded or riveted cars.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just the messenger.
Clark Propst