Re: Call for slides

Curt Fortenberry <arrphoto@...>

Really? I've had my slides used by MSB before in other books, and if
they opened them they did a bang fine job as I was never warned of
this and I certainly didn't notice it when they came back. Is this
something recent?

Curt Fortenberry

CAUTION: Your slide mounts will be opened and the film removed for
scanning. Sorry, but that's how Morning Sun does it nowadays. If
you don't want your slides opened, don't submit them. I understand.
Having my slides opened bothers me but having the images preserved
forever and available to all is more important to me.