Re: 1927 Freight Train Consists

Mark Heiden

Hi Terry,

That makes a lot more sense than my scenario. Those cars probably
were on their way to somewhere other than Hagersville.

Mark Heiden

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "CASO" <caso@c...> wrote:
One thing I should point out about these train consists. The book
they came
from does not indicate where the car originated from or it's final
destination - only where the car was picked up and dropped off on
the
CASO/MCRR.

Hagersville is an interchange point with CN, so this car could
have been
interchanged with the CN to carry on to it's destination. Welland
and
Waterford were TH&B interchange points. Cars showing as
originating in
St.Thomas could have been either through cars, or interchange cars
with the
CN, CP, PM or L&PS.

Terry Link
Bramalea, Ontario, Canada