Re: C&NW color guide for Morning Sun

Tom Wencl <tdwencl@...>

--- Tim O'connor wrote:
[snip]
And keep in mind that some cars have been covered very well in
other places -- like C&NW billboard box cars by Jeff Koehler, for
example. (At one point he was talking about doing a multi-volume
C&NW book series.)
Tim,

Are you referring to Mr. Koeller's article in Mainline Modeler a few
issues back this year or to a book? If I'm not mistaken, I thought
I read that he was working on a book about C&NW slogan boxcars about
a decade ago, but have not heard anymore about it. I believe it was
even advertised in the CNWHS quarterly magazine as a call for photos
back then. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Tom Wencl
Streamwood, IL