Re: Digest Number 2791

Andy Carlson

Kansas- scientific principal is re-written for
religious purposes
Florida- Steals voting rights from 100,000+ non-felons
Ohio-reinvents vote stealing on massive scale
Texas-legislates representation away with federal
dollars.
CA- has hot air politicians.....

What would most Californians prefer?
-Andy Carlson
relaxing by the pool in 90 degree weather

--- Garth Groff <ggg9y@...> wrote:

Denny,

Sacramento has always been known for the volume of
heated rhetoric that
eminates from the state capital, no matter who's in
charge. I claim the
right to this opinion, since I lived in California
for 28 years.

I think we'd best drop this thread before Mike gets
cheesed off.

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff

Denny Anspach wrote:

Garth Groff <ggg9y@...>
Subject: Re: Plain Boxcars in Mail Service - 1945

Andy,

Californians used to ski, but that was before all
the hot air from
Sacramento raised the temperature. ;-)

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff

Is that ad hominem personal comment, Garth :-) ?

Denny