From: wmcclark1980 <walterclark@e...>
Sent: Nov 14, 2005 5:13 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Some photos picked up this weekend

Scott,

It looks to me that only the W is backwards. The heavy lines in all
the other letters (including both A's) are on the same side.

Walter M. Clark
Time stopped in November 1941
Riverside, California

--- In STMFC@..., Scott Pitzer <scottp459@e...> wrote:

Note on the DSS&A car, in "GATEWAY" the W and both A's are stenciled
backwards. I believe one of the Henderson books has one with a
similar problem.
Scott Pitzer