From: "Tony Thompson" <thompsonmarytony@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Plain Boxcars in Mail Service - 1945

Do you mean the BLACK painted "Overnight" B-50-24 box cars had
passenger
train running equipment the same as the SP Dark Olive painted BX-50-24
box
cars for head-end express service had???
Sorry, Charlie, obviously I wrote too fast--the only cars of the
500 with psgr. equipment were the BX cars. The black overnight cars did
NOT have passenger equipment. My apologies for any confusion.

Publishers of books on railroad history