Re: Accurail's Forthcoming 40' AAR Gondola

Roger Parry <uncleroger@...>

I agree about the wire grabs over plastic IF the model is to have individual grabs.

On Nov 30, 2005, at 11:43 AM, Jim Betz wrote:

And as long as we're talking about WIBNIs (wouldn't it be nice if) ...

I'd -much- rather have metal grabs and drop steps and have the model
have small indents for locating the drilling I will do myself. I'm
sick and tired of 'scale' plastic parts that don't fit the holes and
break when you try to install them!

~-->
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/9MtolB/TM