Re: Old Athearn Gon

Gene Green <bierglaeser@...>

Could we pursue the topic of "accurate" models a bit farther?

I have been asked to create a list of accurate freight car models for
the Chicago & North Western in conjunction with the Morning Sun color
guide on which I am currently working.

I have been working on a set of criteria to use when judging the
accuracy of a model - C&NW or otherwise. I recognize that any such
criteria is subjective to some extent or another.

Most members of this discussion group would not, I presume, be
interested in a discussion of what criteria should be used and how it
might be applied although some might. Therefore I have created a
temporary Yahoo group named Accurate Model Criteria where those few
of us with such an interest may discuss this topic.

The group can be found at:
Group name: Accuratemodelcriteria
Group home page:
Group email: Accuratemodelcriteria@...