Re: DVD's

Larry Kline

There are good freight car sequences that show all types of freight
cars in the B&O and WM videos by Bill Price. They are available from WB
Video at the link below.
http://www.railfanvideo.com/catalog/categoryview.aspx?catid=007
The titles are Allegheny Rails I: B&O, Allegheny Rails II: WM, Blue
Ridge Steam: N&W
I don't have the N&W video but I would guess that its similar, although
hoppers may be the dominant freight car type in the N&W video.

Larry Kline
Pittsburgh, PA