Questions re Steam

jim peters

Gentlemen,

I have a few questions - which I should not post to this group. But an opportunity has opened and I have to make a decision in a couple of days.

The questions mainly concern converting a Spectrum 4-6-0 to P87 - If anyone has any experience with this engine COULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME OFF LIST - I've heard some horror stories about some of the Spectrum steam engines.

Many thanks and my apologies,

Jim Peters
Coquitlam, B.C.

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft� SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN� Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.