Lanes Trains Website update

Bill Lane <billlane@...>

Hi All,

I have just completed a major rebuild of my Lanes Trains website. Most of
the old photos have been replaced. I have added at least 150 new photos of
models I have painted, and also what has been made in S Scale. Please give
it a look. I have about 40 hours in the update.

Please note that I do not know how to do websites with hot linked photos
yet. My website is done in WORD. Click on the link below the photos and that
will take you to another page.

Happy Holidays!

Thank You,

Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy in S Scale in 1957

See my finished models at:

http://www.lanestrains.com

Importing a Brass S Scale PRR X29 & G26

http://www.pennsysmodels.com

ALL of the production X29 have arrived as of 6-30-05

Replacement PRR decals arrived 10-5-05

***Join the PRR T&HS***

The other members are not ALL like me!

http://www.prrths.com