Re: Deleting inadvertent posts

pullmanboss <tgmadden@...>

Not that I can see, Jerry. I don't see an edit option available to
the list owner, either.

Tom Madden

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "jerryglow2" <jerryglow@c...> wrote:

Good info: I wasn't aware of that. Is there any way to edit a post
or
would you have to delete the old and submit a new revised one?

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "pullmanboss" <tgmadden@w...> wrote:

Apologies for stepping on Mike's or Jeff's toes, but an author
can
delete any of his posts at any time. That doesn't stop
inadvertent
posts from going to subscribers getting individual emails, but
does
keep them out of the daily digests (if deleted in time) and
reduces
clutter in the archives. You have to delete from the STMFC web
site,
but if you find and open your post from the Message list there
will
be
a Delete option available at the upper right.

Tom Madden