Re: W vs H

Tim O'Connor

Clark, a few years ago I called IM directly and talked to
Ron Angstead and got 20 or so sets of truck sprues for the
SFRD reefer trucks for 75 cents each. Since they produce
all of the parts in Colorado they often have stockpiles of
sprues lying around.

At 09:34 AM 12/17/2005, you wrote:
I went the hobby shop yesterday to order the Intermountain SFRD reefer trucks for my RPI CGW 90000 series box car kit (notice I didn't say PS-0). I looked in the Walthers catalog, no IM. I was told they now are exclusively sold through Horizon. I asked for the Horizon catalog, there isn't one. How do I buy IM stuff?? I came home, looked up their web site, very few parts are listed, lots of those tempting RTR models. So, I emailed them, they responded saying they would be happy to sell the trucks to me. But, now I've cut out my local dealer and the discount he gives me. I don't want to make a big deal out of this, but this is a problem
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa