From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On
Behalf Of Fred Swanson
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:27 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Sheet Lead

I get lead free from the local tire stores. They use it to
balance wheels. They come in strips that are 1/4 and 1/8
thick. I usually get about 10 pounds at a time Free.
Fred Swanson

--- In STMFC@..., "allmansipe" <lallman@a...> wrote:

Hello
Does anyone know of a source for sheet lead at a reasonable price?
The
largest metal scrap dealer in my town won't sell it to me
because of
liability issues (we do live in litigous times).

Thanks and
Keep It On The Track!
Len Allman