RPCyc thoughts

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

As far the RPCyc is concerned, I think I would favor a more complete article as opposed to shorter and simpler. If the article requires more info to present the subject better...so be it. At the same time, information about the use of a car, locomotive or whatever might be nice. IOW, simply presenting more info about construction details might not be the answer but info about how and why designs occurred or how certain RRs chose this or that might be interesting. Again, car or locomotive use might be worthy.

Oh...make mine on paper.

Mike Brock