Re: model magazines

Eric

Tony Thompson wrote:

"There are plenty of us out here with manuscripts safely moldering away in Waukesha. In military
terminology, it's called a "pre-emptive strike."

Hey, given their current policy of rewriting everything into their twelve step program ['Hi, my name
is Terry and a I'm a ready to run modeler'] even if they did publish it you could sell it again to
another magazine in it's original format.

Speaking of that, I was looking at my back issues of MR and RMC and I noticed several instances of
content that about a year and a half after appearing in RMC appeared in MR by a different author.

Eric Petersson

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag