Re: Sheet Lead

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...>

Dean Payne wrote:
"Resin hoppers (empty) are another issue, having NO real place to hide
weights. I will probably have to "hide" some shot inside the
underframe, but that compromises the (hard won) fidelity to the
prototype. Hey, at least I can run it on my layout... where no one
else will be seeing the bottom (but I know it's there)."

You must not have been paying attention to Elden's flat and gon series
in TKM - he's been using shot for weight in many of his models, and
he's certainly happy with the results, as are many of us.

Ben Hom