Re: Railway Prototype Cyclopedia

Roger Parry <uncleroger@...>

I am one who enjoys passenger train modeling AND operating. I believe passenger train operation is a neglected area of the operations scene. So... leave in the passenger train stuff!

On Dec 22, 2005, at 1:46 PM, Garth Groff wrote:

Pat,

I enjoy the in-depth prototype articles you present (well, not so much
the passenger stuff, but that's just me), but there's more to this hobby
than just data. In your earlier efforts there were more articles on
actually building models, similar to Ted's RMC series. I would like to
see these return.

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff

Beckert, Shawn wrote:

Pat Wider wrote:

Seriously.........What changes, if any, would you like to see us
make to RP CYC?

~-->
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/9MtolB/TM