Re: PRM vol. 2

armprem

Ted,Will #1 be available at Cocoa Beach?Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ted Culotta" <tculotta@speedwitch.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 9:00 AM
Subject: [STMFC] PRM vol. 2

I have had several inquiries, both indirectly on this list and directly
to me about the availability of Prototype Railroad Modeling, Vol. 2 for
Cocoa Beach. For both personal reasons and a reshuffling of publishing
projects, I will not have Vol. 2 at Cocoa Beach. Most of the content
is finished, but I had to set it aside a while back and haven't picked
it up again yet. I will have some other things printed in the very
near future and the members of this list will be the first to know.
Also, there will be a lot of new decals available by mid-January.
Again, you'll hear it here first.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@speedwitch.com
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912

Yahoo! Groups Links