Rivets?

jim peters

Good day Gentlemen,

I didn't spend much time on the computer over the holidays, but I'm catching up. Following 2 threads with interest, the stock cars and the Extreme Modeling. You know, been called a lot of things - a blank, blank rivet counter - some shorter terms I shouldn't repeat here - etc, etc - but Extreme Modeler? Wow!

I have a question for the gentleman who was putting the rivet strips on the tank car. How did you make the rivet strips? I never seem to get more than 5 in a row to look good - maybe I curl my tongue in the wrong cheek? Seriously, some insight or help on the rivet strips would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jim Peters
Coquitlam, B.C.

Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new MSN Search! Check it out!