Southern Pacific Decals

jim peters

Gentlemen,

A question for the SP modelers. My current project is an SP B-50-25 boxcar (SP order P-3040) and I'm looking for the decals of the 1946 to '52 lettering scheme. I couldn't see what I was looking for in the Micro Scale catalog. CDS has a fair selection of transition era SP, but I would have to put 2 or 3 sets together for the lettering scheme I want. Seems funny, go to an Eastern Canadian company to purchase lettering for a boxcar from the American Southwest. Where do you SP guys go for your decals? Por favor

Regards,

Jim Peters
Coquitlam, B.C.

P.S. The rivet strips in my last message (question) is for the 4/3 end on this car.

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN´┐Ż Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.