From: Garth Groff <ggg9y@virginia.edu>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Sunshine Pleasanton meet
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:19:57 -0500

Friends,

Does anyone know if Martin Loftin has announced a date for his prototype
modelers' meet in Pleasanton this year? I may attend if I can get air
and rental car reservations, but the last couple of years I didn't
receive the flyer until almost the date of the show.

I tried to call Martin, but the telephone number I have on some old
correspondence is wrong. The fellow who answered the phone said he gets
calls for Sunshine all the time. :-&#92;

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff