GATEWAY MRR CLUB OPEN HOUSE.

Bill Jones

Gateway Model Railroad Club in Brooklawn, New Jersey has an open house
this weekend Saturday the 14th and Sunday the 15th. Address is 100
Browning Road, Brooklawn, NJ, 08030. Just off Route 42 to Atlantic City
Expressway.

We are running Modern equipment this weekend 80's and up to present. On
an eastern, bridge line between the old Reading, Erie and Pennsy in New
Jersey. We operate with a Digitrax system over two operating levels and
a third for our staging.

We will be changing over to 50's equipment for our Jan. 28th and 29th
open house.

If you are in the area, you are more than welcome to visit.

Thanks
Bill Jones