Belated Thanks

jim peters

Gentlemen,

I've been experiencing problems with my computer which has kept me off the system for a few days. As a result I'm way behind in my correspondence. I owe a thank you to a few people for answering questions I've asked - I would really hate for anyone to consider me rude or impolite.

Thank you Tony and Steve for your suggestions on making rivets.

And please accept my apologies for being so tardy.

Regards,

Jim Peters
Coquitlam, B.C.

MSN� Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling get-togethers. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN� Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.