ACF type 27 8K Navy, Gas & Supply Co. (CTTX) reweigh questions

oliver

I'm in the process of upgrading some IM kits for cars #8443 and 8447
(IM stock numbers) as supplied with extra tank bands (should be
four)and better underbody gear (RC to the rescue). My question is
about reweigh dates and stencils for these cars. Since IM goofed with
the prototype numbers on two band cars, I'd like to get better build
dates (should be earlier than 1-31) and later reweigh location (ie:
Denver ?)codes for these four band cars. Any help would be
appreciated. What was the max time allowable for reweighs for tank
cars again?
thanks in advance
Stefan Lerche'
Duncan, BC