Re: sunshine kits

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...>

Jim Hayes asked:
"...on the subject of changes, a recent New Products listing in a
magazine said shipping charges were $5, not the $4 we're used to. Does
anyone know if that's right?"

It's still listed as $4 in the flyer packet I received postmarked 4
January; however, bear in mind that the Priority Mail rate also
increased in conjunction with the recent First Class Mail rate
increase, so it's not surprising.

Besides, I'm with Schuyler on this one. After seeing someone try to
charge $11.00 shipping for a single Westerfield kit on eBay (seller
located in CONUS), $5 for five kits seems entirely reasonable.

Ben Hom