Re: sunshine kits

Schuyler Larrabee

On Wed, January 18, 2006 8:06 pm, Schuyler Larrabee wrote:

And, on the subject of changes, a recent New Products listing in a
magazine said shipping charges were $5, not the $4 we're used to.
Does anyone know if that's right?

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon

So what if it isn't? One more buck for the quality
products you get
in return won't kill the deal, will it?

SGL
Hey Schuyler,

For folks who read <fill in the blank>, we've got a very
special deal <VBG>!

The latest flyer from Martin arrived last week and it says $4.00

Regards
Bruce
My point is, Bruce, that tossing an extra buck into the check to more properly compensate Martin for
the work he does is NOT inappropriate. If you're that tight for the buck, keep it.

SGL