Re: freight car floors

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Randy Hees says:

By coincidence I was the project manager for the SN MW 32 project for
the SPCRR (www.spcrr.org <http://www.spcrr.org/>). The project goal was
to rebuild the car, using hand tools, over the 9 days of Railfair 99.
As I recall, I had met Tony Thompson and Richard Hendrickson at Railfair 99 at the book store area and shortly afterward, we walked by the car...at least I think it was that car. Certainly it was a project car. I recall Tony and Richard making note of some obscure part of it or something...the trucks I believe. I, of course, was more interested in 3985 and 844. It is possible that I video taped the car.

Mike Brock