Re: Youngstown Doors

Andy Carlson

Dan Hall has purchased another production machine, and
had hoped to have run the doors before
Christmas-obviously he missed that projection. I have
talked to him and they should be here within 30 days.
I will post to this list when I have received these
doors. I am getting 2 versions of Improved youngstown
doors, the "Overnight" SP Interim improved Youngstown;
and all of the Superior doors Dan has already on the
market.
-Andy Carlson

--- paulbizier <pa.bizier@...> wrote:

There have been past posts regarding upcoming
production of 5/5/4
Youngstown doors (in the "way back machine" they go
back to 2002). Is
there any updated info as to when these doors will
be available?

Paul Bizier

Yahoo! Groups Links