Re: Youngstown Doors (also Superior Doors)

Patrick Wider <pwider@...>

Andy - how does one purchase the Superior doors that Dan has on the market?? Do you
have a phone number or address for him? Does he have a website? Variations? Prices?
Thanks.

Pat Wider

--- In STMFC@..., Andy Carlson <midcentury@s...> wrote:

Dan Hall has purchased another production machine, and
had hoped to have run the doors before
Christmas-obviously he missed that projection. I have
talked to him and they should be here within 30 days.
I will post to this list when I have received these
doors. I am getting 2 versions of Improved youngstown
doors, the "Overnight" SP Interim improved Youngstown;
and all of the Superior doors Dan has already on the
market.
-Andy Carlson