Re: Youngstown Doors

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Jan 20, 2006, at 10:18 AM, Andy Carlson wrote:

Dan Hall has purchased another production machine, and
had hoped to have run the doors before
Christmas-obviously he missed that projection. I have
talked to him and they should be here within 30 days.
I will post to this list when I have received these
doors. I am getting 2 versions of Improved youngstown
doors, the "Overnight" SP Interim improved Youngstown;
and all of the Superior doors Dan has already on the
market.
In reference to the SP B-50-25 decals I mentioned earlier today, those will be combined with Dan's doors and resin ends and details to create a minikit for the IM 12-panel 40' box car. I, too, am waiting for several hundred of Dan's doors. I have had the decals in hand since December waiting for other things, including Dan's doors, to all come together.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@speedwitch.com
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912