Re: Youngstown Doors (also Superior Doors)

Andy Carlson

Dan does not wish to sell direct, he would rather you
go to a hobby store like Desplaines Hobbies, Whistle
Stop, and other large MRR retailers. I believe
Desplaines will send items via mail purchases. Ron had
the Superior doors in stock when I visited there
during Naperville. I will be selling all of these
doors when I get them, and nearly 100% of my sales
will be through the mail. Dan Hall has no web site. I
will post answers to your other questions when I
receive all of the doors.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

--- Patrick Wider <pwider@...> wrote:

Andy - how does one purchase the Superior doors that
Dan has on the market?? Do you
have a phone number or address for him? Does he
have a website? Variations? Prices?
Thanks.

Pat Wider

--- In STMFC@..., Andy Carlson
<midcentury@s...> wrote:

Dan Hall has purchased another production machine,
and
had hoped to have run the doors before
Christmas-obviously he missed that projection. I
have
talked to him and they should be here within 30
days.
I will post to this list when I have received
these
doors. I am getting 2 versions of Improved
youngstown
doors, the "Overnight" SP Interim improved
Youngstown;
and all of the Superior doors Dan has already on
the
market.
-Andy Carlson

Yahoo! Groups Links