Re: 8.000/10.000 gallon tank car trucks [Proto 2000].

Richard Hendrickson

On Jan 20, 2006, at 10:14 AM, Arnold wrote:

Will the Eastern Car Works Inc Dalman trucks do it?
http://www.walthers.com/exec/search?
quick=dalman&quicksrch_butt.x=21&quicksrch_butt.y=9

What are they made of?
They're made of styrene, which is both less durable and less "slippery"
as a bearing surface than the engineering plastics used in most HO
scale trucks. But they're all we have at present. As I mentioned in a
level trucks under development I've seen incomplete sample moldings,
so we're not talking vaporware here and I'd be inclined to wait until
these become available later this year.

Richard Hendrickson