Re: Youngstown Doors (also Superior Doors)

Patrick Wider <pwider@...>

OK - I'd really like to see Dan succeed and have my local hobby shop carry his products.
How do they obtain his currently available Superior doors?? The same info will
obviously apply to other willing local hobby shops.

Pat Wider

--- In STMFC@..., Andy Carlson <midcentury@s...> wrote:

Dan does not wish to sell direct, he would rather you
go to a hobby store like Desplaines Hobbies, Whistle
Stop, and other large MRR retailers. I believe
Desplaines will send items via mail purchases. Ron had
the Superior doors in stock when I visited there
during Naperville. I will be selling all of these
doors when I get them, and nearly 100% of my sales
will be through the mail. Dan Hall has no web site. I
will post answers to your other questions when I
receive all of the doors.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA