Tim O.

From: Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@...>

The spring arrangement is certainly Dalman, but otherwise the side
frame configuration of these ex-Red Ball trucks is, well, weird. I
don't doubt that there was a prototype for them somewhere, as M. Dale
Newton wasn't given to inventing things, but if so I've never found
even one prototype photo or drawing that shows it. So these trucks
are, for all practical purposes, useless.
Richard Hendrickson