Yahoo

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

STMFC Members,
Regarding the change to Yahoo, you don't need to do anything to continue to
receive messages. However, if you wish to use the Yahoo Groups web site you
have to acquire a Yahoo ID. I have to have a Yahoo ID in order to run the
group as owner. So far, nothing in particular has happened.... although it's
early yet. Since I have a Yahoo ID, I cannot use myself as a test of the
unsubscribe feature. The web site indicates that you merely send a message
to STMFC-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com but I can't verify that. There have
been some statements suggesting that you have to have a Yahoo ID to
unsubscribe. As I said, I cannot verify that. Since the number of members on
the STMFC is relatively low [ 55 ] I could handle unsubscribing at my end.
However, I will be gone from time to time myself so this might not be the
answer. Perhaps someone might test the unsubscribe feature...or maybe
someone already has...and let me know the results.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner