From: Ted Culotta <tculotta@speedwitch.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Southern Pacific Decals
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 05:51:43 -0500

On Jan 4, 2006, at 9:42 AM, jim peters wrote:

Gentlemen,

A question for the SP modelers. My current project is an SP B-50-25
boxcar
(SP order P-3040) and I'm looking for the decals of the 1946 to '52
lettering scheme. I couldn't see what I was looking for in the Micro
Scale
catalog. CDS has a fair selection of transition era SP, but I would
have to
put 2 or 3 sets together for the lettering scheme I want. Seems
funny, go
to an Eastern Canadian company to purchase lettering for a boxcar from
the
American Southwest. Where do you SP guys go for your decals? Por
favor
Jim:

I have them in hand for these cars, but have not yet released them yet.
They will be announced here first once I am ready to ship.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@speedwitch.com
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912
Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN´┐Ż Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.